- Was awarded an Independent Study Leave for Digital India: A Moonshot Project.
- Her short play “The Last Detective” was part of TenFest West at the Spring Open Festival presented by The Off Center for the Performing Arts in Burlington, July 1-10. She also directed several of the plays presented.
- Her full length play, Love Letters Made Easy, was presented in a six performance showcase, June 29-July 1 by the AlphaNYC Theatre Company at the Roebuck Theatre in New York City.
- Is currently directing Women Without Men by Hazel Ellis to be presented at the Unadilla Theater July 20-August 5.
- Received a Charles A. Dana Category I Grant from Norwich University’s Faculty Development Program
- His book Environmental and Nature Writing: A Writer’s Guide and Anthology was named “Best Book for Writers” by Poets & Writers Magazine Online, April 2017.
- “A Love Song to Wilderness,” a poem, is being anthologized by Riverfeet Press Anthology, Livingston Montana, 2017.
- “Pantheon of Loss,” an essay, is being published by Prairie Schooner. Print. (Forthcoming 2017).
- “Home. Today,” a poem, is being published by Print. (Forthcoming).
- His interview, “The Act of Daily Living: An Interview on Fatherhood with Todd Davis,” will be published in Vermont Kids. Print. (2017).
- Was the moderator of a panel, “Ecologies and Place,” at Nonfiction Now, Reykjavik, Iceland, June 2017.
- Will be the keynote nonfiction speaker at Writing the Rockies Conference in Gunnison, Co. July 2017.
Amy Woodbury Tease
- Has been Awarded an Independent Study Leave for Postwar Modernism and the Rise of Surveillance Culture.